Give your ad a name that will only be visible to you in the AdUp Ads tool during the campaign.
- In the first step of the design, you give your ad a headline. Important: The headline usually gets the most attention! Ad headlines that match what you are looking for are more likely to be considered.
- Now you can enter your ad text. Note that line breaks and special characters as well as spaces at the end of the text are automatically removed.
- Below the headline and text is the displayed URL, which will link to the final click URL. It should give the user a clear idea of which website they will be taken to when they click on the ad. Note that depending on the size of the ad unit, the displayed URL may be truncated. Also, once the page has finished loading, the final click URL must match the URL stored in the account.
- With the help of impression tracking URLs, you can optionally measure the ad impressions counted by AdUp via another ad server. The URLs stored here are called up with each display of your ad. Please make sure that the ad server is designed for this. An impression tracking URL must return a 1x1 pixel or "204 No Content" and be callable via http and HTTPS.
- The final step is to upload your ad images, it is important to upload any file format so that all of our publishers' layouts can be served with your ad. Also, make sure your images are of high quality. All ad specs can be found here.
- Should contain the most important elements of the message, e.g. product name, price, discount, destination etc.
- Use lists/enumerations to indicate the expectation after the click, e.g. "In 3 steps...".
- Test wording such as: Questions, direct addresses, references to experts, FOMO (fear of missing out), clear call-to-actions.
- The best place for additional description and further information about the offer.
- Use placeholders, such as the geo-placeholders, to create a regional reference (also possible in the title).
- Brand name e.g. adup-tech.com or Call to Action,
- No relevant information, not always displayed
- People should look head-on into the camera
- Avoid brand logos, these may not look their best when scaled up
- Prefer images with a clear focus and calm background.
- Avoid pictures with many subjects and backgrounds with many different objects
- Max. Length: 15 seconds
- No relevant information should be placed on the edges of the image, as your video will automatically be cropped to the required aspect ratios of 1:1, 4:3, 16:9 and 10:3
- Mute, otherwise the audio track will be removed by the system
- Videos start automatically in delivery and are looped (i.e. repeat automatically)
- Video ads should be created in a separate ad group (i.e. a pure video ad group)