This data protection declaration applies to the Internet offering of Axel Springer Teaser Ad GmbH (www.adup-tech.com) and to the personal data collected via these Internet pages as well as to our presence on social networks.
Personal data is any data with which you can be personally identified, e.g. name, IP address, telephone number, etc. This data is partly processed automatically when you visit our website (e.g. IP address, browser type, operating system, etc.), or if you give us your consent to process it, or if you provide us with your data voluntarily, e.g. by e-mail.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you about the rights you are entitled to according to DSGVO.
You have the right to receive information free of charge at any time about the origin, recipient and purpose of your personal data processed by us, as well as the right to correct or delete this data.
You also have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. If you have given us consent to process your data, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
The person responsible for data protection/processing is the company
Axel Springer Teaser Ad GmbH
phone: +49(40) 3501 698 -199
represented by the Managing Directors Serge Heitmann, Christian Schmidt and Dr. Robert Mayer-Uellner
Company Data Protection Officer
Please contact our data protection officer at any time with questions and suggestions regarding data protection and the enforcement of your rights as a data subject. Our company data protection officer, Timm-Christian Wolf, can be contacted at the above address, for the attention of the data protection officer.
Processing of your data within the scope of the services we provide
Our services are intended for the general public and not for children. We do not knowingly collect personal data from users who are considered children under the relevant national legislation.
In the case of our customers or business partners, or in the event that you are interested in our services, the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data is determined by the contractual or pre-contractual relationship existing between us. We process personal data that we request from you or that you provide to us in order to answer your enquiry or to prepare an offer for you. The persons concerned are interested parties, business and contractual partners. The purpose of the processing is the handling of contractual services, communication, as well as answering contact enquiries and office and organisational procedures.
Unless otherwise stated in the further notes of this data protection declaration, the processing of your data, as well as its transfer to third parties, is limited to those data that are necessary and appropriate to answer your enquiries and/or to fulfil the contract, to protect our rights, as well as to fulfil legal obligations.
The data concerned are
- Inventory data (e.g. names, addresses)
- Payment data (e.g. bank details, invoices)
- Contact data (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number, postal address)
- Contract data (e.g. subject matter of the contract, duration of the contract)
Calling up the websites - processing of personal data and type and purpose of use
When you visit our website, you transmit data to our web server (out of technical necessity) via your internet browser. The at least temporary storage of the IP address is technically necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. We shorten the IP addresses before any processing and only process them anonymously. The untruncated IP addresses are not stored or further processed.
The following data is processed in the server log files during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- the page from which the file was requested - referrer URL
- the name of the file
- the date and time of the request
- a description of the type of web browser / browser version and operating system used
- IP address of the requesting computer
- access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- Amount of data transferred
For technical reasons (calling up the website), this data is stored for a short time. It is not possible for us to draw conclusions about individual persons on the basis of this data. The IP addresses are deleted after 7 days at the latest.
The data is evaluated exclusively for internal purposes and does not allow us to draw any conclusions about your person. The data is also processed anonymously for statistical purposes; it is not compared with other data or passed on to third parties, not even in extracts.
- The aforementioned data are processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a proper and smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
|Cookie name||User||Opt Out|
|UID-Cookie||Axel Springer Teaser Ad GmbH, Axel-Springer-Str. 65, 10888 Berlin||Activate Opt-Out-Cookie|
|Sync-Cookie||Axel Springer Teaser Ad GmbH, Axel-Springer-Str. 65, 10888 Berlin||Activate Opt-Out-Cookie|
Google Tag Manager
With your consent (Art 6 I S 1 lit a DSGVO), we can integrate the Google Tag Manager of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. With the Google Tag Manager, website tags can be managed via an interface.
You can find more information on data protection at Google at
https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de and at
the usage guidelines for Google Tag Manager can be found at
Enquiries by e-mail or telephone
If you contact us by e-mail or telephone, your enquiry including all resulting personal data (e.g. name, enquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. The data will not be passed on without your consent. There is no legal or contractual obligation to provide your data, but it is not possible to process your request without providing the data.
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO if your request is related to the fulfilment of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO) and / or on our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO), as we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of the enquiries sent to us.
The (e-mail) data sent to us via contact requests will be stored by us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular legal retention periods - remain unaffected.
Data protection when sending application documents
If you send us your application documents, we will only use them to decide on your application and will not pass on your data to third parties. We would like to point out that we do not currently offer any encryption of your data when sending application documents by e-mail. You can, however, encrypt your attachments, e.g. with appropriate free programmes (e.g. 7ZIP - www.7-zip.de) and send them to us by e-mail and inform us of the password separately, e.g. by telephone. You will receive an e-mail message from us to the e-mail address you have given us when we receive your application. You can also send us your application by post at any time.
Application data is kept and managed separately from other data records. If we conclude an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant, the application documents are automatically deleted at the latest 6 months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other legitimate interests of the controller oppose deletion or the applicant has expressly consented to longer storage and retention of his or her application, e.g. for possible subsequent contact in the case of vacancies. Other legitimate interests in this sense are, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
Data processing for the purpose of contacting you and processing your application data is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a,b DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent, as well as for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
Social network links
No social plugins from LinkedIn, Xing or other social networks are integrated on these web pages. Therefore, no programme code of a social network is active on our pages. We only link to our accounts in social networks.
Online presence in social networks
We operate online presences in social networks for advertising purposes.
We would like to point out that you use the social services and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. sharing, rating). If you visit our online presences in social media, personal data will be collected and processed by the respective provider for advertising and market research purposes. As a rule, usage profiles are also created. This is particularly the case if you are a member of the respective platform and are logged in to it. The usage profiles can be used by the providers to play interest-based advertising to you. In order to prevent social media operators from collecting information about you during your visit to our websites, you should log out of the respective social media before you start visiting our website and delete any existing social media cookies from your browser.
We are present on the social network Xing and link from this website to our Xing account. There are no plugins from Xing on this website.
Xing is a social network where members primarily manage their professional contacts with approximately 19 million users in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The operating company of Xing is New Work SE, Am Strandkai 1, 20457 Hamburg, Tel. +49 40 419 131-0, Fax: +49 40 419 131-11, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data security - SSL encryption
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure on our website for encryption and to protect the transmission of confidential content. You can see whether an individual page of our website is encrypted when the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser is closed - the address bar of your browser shows "https://" if SSL encryption is used.
Processing/disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed above or below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the fulfilment of contractual relationships or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for us to pass on data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO,
- the processing is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests or those of a third party pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data override these, in particular if the data subject is a child.
Data subjects' rights
You have that right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data within the framework of the requirements of Art. 18 DSGVO.
- in accordance with Art 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller; in accordance with Art 21 DSGVO, to object at any time to the processing of data relating to you for reasons arising from your particular situation. However, we cannot always comply with this, e.g. if legal provisions oblige us to process.
- In accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, you may revoke your consent given to us at any time. This means that we may no longer process the data based on this consent in the future;
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office. You can find a list of data protection officers in Germany and their contact details at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling in accordance with Article 22 of the GDPR.
As a result of the further development of our website or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website under data protection.