For the expansion of our fast-growing high-tech advertising platform for performance marketing 'AdUp Technology' we are looking for a dedicated DevOps Engineer Cloud (m/f/d). We are a subsidiary of the Axel Springer Group, with many fresh projects for the future. With our expertise in online marketing - both for advertisers and publishers - we want to play a significant role in shaping e-business in the future and further expand our position in the market. We offer a dynamic and exciting working environment in a small, creative team with numerous opportunities for development. You can take on exciting tasks with us from the very first minute.
Become a trusted and valued member of the trusted AdUp family and improve the foundation on which we build our business model
- You will be responsible for the setup and implementation of Linux-based AWS solutions.
- you will always have an eye on improving existing AWS infrastructure
- You will also be responsible for helping migrate existing services to the AWS cloud and Docker / Kubernetes.
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting and prevention.
- You will also be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and customization of automatisms
- you will be actively involved in the continuous expansion of our advertising platform
Passionate DevOps developer with a high sense of responsibility for low-maintenance systems
- you have already gained experience in larger projects and enjoy working with cloud services (AWS) and complex infrastructure environments
- Ideally, you already have experience with Terraform and SaltStack
- you are familiar with Linux (certifications such as LPIC 1, LPIC 2 are welcome)
- you have experience with container technologies like Docker & Kubernetes
- Scripting in Bash and Python is no problem for you
- In addition to analytical skills and a quick grasp, you ideally have an affinity for online advertising
- Working in a team is fun for you and brings out the best in you
- You also have a good command of German and English
Benefit from a complex, high-performance system landscape and exciting, varied tasks.
In friendly, small teams with flat hierarchies you will find a pleasant working environment and fertile ground for your ideas. From the very first day, you can help to shape our infrastructure, learn a lot of new things and contribute to the team. With us you will be part of a project and not driven by tickets. A good work-life-balance is very important to us.
In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- diverse range of seminars and workshops offered by Axel Springer SE
- MacBook, which can also be used privately
- Subsidy for our staff restaurant
- Flexible working hours in the modern Axel Springer Campus at the most progressive workplace in Berlin www.axelspringer-neubau.de as well as mobile work
- company pension scheme
- The position is to be filled immediately on a full-time basis and for an unlimited period of time.
Due to the current situation caused by the coronavirus we conduct interviews via online video call (e.g. teams)