We are looking for a dedicated Python Developer (m/f/d) for the expansion of our fast-growing high-tech advertising platform for performance marketing 'AdUp Technology'. We are a subsidiary of the Axel Springer Group, with many fresh projects for the future. With our expertise in online marketing - both for advertisers and publishers - we want to play a significant role in shaping e-business in the future and further expand our position in the market.
We offer a dynamic and exciting working environment in a small, creative team with numerous opportunities for development. You can take on exciting tasks from the very first minute.
Become a trusted and valued member of the trusted AdUp family and improve the foundation on which we build our business model.
- Design and implement efficient and clean algorithms for new features
- Help us optimise our complex delivery logic
- Drive our serverless and microservice architecture
- Contribute your ideas and thoughts from the very first minute of the project
- Help us maintain and improve the code quality of the software in terms of design and testability
- Get to know new technologies and continuously develop yourself further
Passionate Python developer with a high sense of responsibility for low-maintenance and robust systems
- You have good Python programming skills and at least 2 years of experience in backend development
- You have a high sense of responsibility for object orientation, design patterns and clean code
- You have basic knowledge of Linux, SQL, Git and Continuous Integration
- You are no stranger to test-driven design
- You are enthusiastic about new things and show interest in continuous development
- Your German and English skills are good
Benefit from a complex, high-performance system landscape and exciting, varied tasks.
In friendly, small teams with flat hierarchies, you will find a pleasant working environment and fertile ground for your ideas. From day one, you can help shape our infrastructure, learn a lot of new things and contribute to the team. With us, you will be part of a project and not driven by tickets. A good work-life balance is very important to us.
In addition, we offer the following benefits
- diverse range of seminars and workshops offered by Axel Springer SE
- MacBook, which can also be used privately
- Subsidy for our staff restaurant
- Flexible working hours in the modern Axel Springer Campus at the most progressive workplace in Berlin www.axelspringer-neubau.de as well as mobile work
- company pension scheme
- The position is to be filled immediately on a full-time basis and for an unlimited period.
Due to the current situation caused by the coronavirus, we conduct job interviews via online video call (e.g. teams)