Axel Springer Teaser Ad GmbH is a German advertising, technology and marketing company. For over 10 years, we have been working successfully with renowned clients such as Rewe, BMW, Spiegel, O2, Telekom and Welt.
For our technology platform "AdUp-Technology" we are looking for dedicated Fullstack Developers - Node.js & Typescript (m/f/d). With our expertise in e-advertising - both for advertisers and website operators - we want to play a significant role in shaping e-advertising in the future and further expand our position in the market. Join us and continue to write our success story.
We offer a dynamic and exciting working environment in agile teams with many years of experience, which allows for numerous development opportunities and effective knowledge transfer.
You can take on exciting tasks with us from the very first minute.
Become a Fullstack Developer and help shape our real-time bidding platform.
- you implement new features in existing projects
- you design the new development of our real-time bidding supply platform together with us
- you are responsible for the design and implementation of microservices for our supply pipeline
- you analyse and constantly optimise the performance of our individual services
- you evaluate new technologies and trends
Whether you are in the final stages of your studies / training, a career changer or have many years of professional experience, we will find the right tasks for you.
- You are a talented and creative developer with good knowledge of Node.js & Typescript.
- you are passionate about qualitative, stable and fault-tolerant code.
- You are enthusiastic about test-driven development and already live it.
- You enjoy working independently and solving problems.
- You are enthusiastic about new things and show interest in continuous development.
- You enjoy working in a team and bring out the best in yourself
- You have a good command of German and English
Benefit from a complex, high-performance system landscape and exciting and varied tasks.
After an intensive and structured induction period, you will take on responsibility. You can expect varied and challenging tasks as well as friendly, supportive colleagues and managers who will help you in word and deed. You will have the opportunity to work independently and develop professionally. We live an open culture, direct communication and disregard conventions such as formality or a dress code. Work-life balance is very important to us; you can organise your working hours flexibly and also work from home on a permanent basis by arrangement. We look forward to welcoming you to our team soon!
Benefits that we offer at every location
- flexible working hours and mobile working
- MacBook, which can also be used privately
- basic technical equipment for home office
- a wide range of seminars and workshops offered by Axel Springer SE
- company pension scheme
- Job ticket / job bike
- Payment of childcare fees for your children
- Unlimited employment contract, part-time possible
- many other benefits